Students can apply to Sweden for their Bachelor’s and Master’s program. The following are the requirements you will need to fulfill your application;
- For Bachelor’s program, students will require a minimum qualification of 10+2 level with an above 50% score, while some of the universities or programs may ask for higher percentages.
- For the Master’s program, students will require 4 years of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an above 50% score, while some universities or programs may ask for higher percentages.
- To apply to Sweden universities for Bachelors and Masters, you will need a 6.5 or above IELTS score with no band less than 5.5.
NOTE: Bachelors graduates from Kathmandu University, British/Australian/US Universities, and Indian Universities in specific fields can apply without IELTS with the required conditions applied.
Students can select from several study courses with varying scopes in various sectors. Sweden's major study list programs include:
- IT and computer science
- Business management and economics
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Natural science
- Agriculture and environment sciences
- Health science and welfare